Your office building is the face of your company. To keep your organization at its best, we provide commercial cleaning services of the highest standards backed by our local experts who understand your unique needs.
Using the latest technologies and procedures, we help provide a clean, healthy environment for you and your employees that is done to your complete satisfaction. Simply put, we care about clean and it shows in our work, our people, our accountability to you, and our commitment to delivering on our word, every day
How does our Commercial cleaning program work?
At Natasya Cleaning Services, we relentlessly pursue the highest standards in cleaning with customized programs designed to meet your needs, whether for daily, nightly or one-time office cleaning services. For us, good enough just isn’t good enough. We do what we say we’re going to do and follow up with each customer to confirm complete customer satisfaction.
And, because every business should be able to customize their cleaning services wether you require a Office Maid or other type of cleaning we can tailor our service to your needs and requirements to create and maintain a clean, tidy and hygienic environment, we offer a daytime/night time cleaning option. Our cleaning professionals are there on site during your business hours with a daytime schedule that allows for quick resolution of issues and more effective communication.
Every time we clean, we’ll provide services that best suit your company needs:
- Office MaidYour private cleaner office tailor to your need, we works around your clock, she will be part of your team , we know that a clean, tidy office environment helps companies to be more productive and indicates to everyone than your company is proud and professional in everything it does.
- Event CleaningFrom single room conferences to large-scale public gatherings, we provide cleaning before, during and after a range of events, ensuring that the venue is kept in prime condition at every step of the process.
- End Of TenancyWhen a lease agreement is set to expire on a rented property, it needs to be cleaned extensively so that it is in prime condition for the next tenants, while also helping outgoing tenants to be reunited with the bulk of their initial deposit.
- Floor maintenanceHigh speed buffing of commercial floors is the best way to really remove those scuffs and marks and return that high gloss shine to the floors of your business. Avoid the hassle of floor stripping and floor refinishing by maintaining regular floor cleaning and buffing. This maintenance will not only save you money, but reduce the amount of time that exhaustive floor refinishing keeps you out of your office and away from your work.Natasya Cleaning Services also handles floor restoration. If a basic floor cleaning or buffing isn’t doing the trick anymore, check out our Floor Restoration Services to make them durable and beautiful again.
How clean office can help workplace productivity?
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term. The International Data Corporation found that untidy workplaces can lose out on £1.9 million ($2.5m) a year from lost productivity owing to searching for documents.
- Less absenteeism: An unclean working environment could result in staff falling ill and a high amount of sick leave being taken. Clean workspaces should help to cut down on absenteeism.
- Improved morale: Employees in a clean working environment are naturally likely to be happier than those in untidy environments, and employees who are happy in their work are likely to get more done than those who dislike their job.